We all sometimes need the clean soda can, without the label. But eliminating the label from the can, can be a real nightmare. Nothing can remove it.
On the internet are a lot of hacks and tricks for removing the label, and often these can be helpful.
In addition to this article we are going to present you the simplest and the most useful hack for eliminating the label. Just keep reading.
- Drain a soda can
- Cotton ball
- A pressure cooker
- Hot plate
The process of eliminating the label of soda can:
- Pour 16 ounces’ water in the cooker and adjust it on a steam mode.
- Put the drained soda cans in the water and make a vacuum in the cooker (close it).
- Next step is to boil the water.
- When the water starts to boil, lower the temperature and let it boil gently. This should last for twenty minutes.
- The thing that follows is taking off the lid, but with attention because everything is very hot, take care of not burning yourself.
- The last but not the least step Is the acetone. Put some liquid on the cotton ball and take the label off.
- In the bottom of this article, you can see the process, we will provide you a video.
You will be surprised of the positive outcome.
Now you have a clean soda can, and you may use them for different purposes.
Firstly, you can use it as decoration in your home, with aluminum color.
Secondly, you can make beautiful vases for flowers. In addition, we are going to present you a couple of ideas for using soda can as decorations.
Here are some ideas:
Below is the video where you can see the process of removing the label of the soda can.